Application opens November 1 and closes November 30
Upon meeting the aforementioned requirements, the application process consists of the following steps:
- View the content in the online information modules. The information session takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. These modules will provide you with information regarding admissions requirements, application procedures, the academic and clinical curriculum, and the financial aspects of the program.
- Once you have viewed all modules of the information session, you will have the opportunity to upload copies of your current resume and all transcripts. KPSA will review your uploaded resume and transcripts.
- After your documents have been reviewed, a KPSA representative will contact you to schedule a counseling session. The counseling session is an informal meeting with a KPSA faculty, in which each prospective applicant’s academic and clinical background is reviewed. Suggestions are provided to address improvements in candidacy for the application process. In addition, more in-depth information regarding the program, application process, and the didactic and clinical curriculum is provided.
2017 COUNSELING DATES
- March 15 and 22
- April 12 and 19
- May 10 and 17
- June 7 and 21
- July 12 and 19
- August 9 and 16
- September 13 and 20
- October 11 and 18
- November 1, 8, and 15
- Submit an online CSUF School of Nursing Application. This application is available annually from November 1st - 30th.*
- Those applicants that are invited to interview will be required to complete a CSUF University application with required supporting documents and a $55.00 application fee. If not selected to interview, you will receive information about the re-application process.
- Interviews for the program take place annually in February.
- All applicants will receive letters of acceptance or denial to KPSA in March.
*Applicants who correctly complete Steps 1-4 in the required time frame will be reviewed by the KPSA Admissions Committee. The top applicants will be invited to an in-person interview at KPSA. All applicants will receive notification in December and/or January regarding their eligibility status.