- STUDENT DEVELOPMENT – Our primary goal is to empower our students to achieve their full potential.
- COMMUNITY SERVICE – Our commitment to social responsibility and diversity is reflected in our service to the community.
- RESPECTING PARTNERS – We excel through our strategic partnerships with dedicated, professional colleagues.
- INNOVATIVE LEARNING – We foster an environment which values adult education, self-motivation, critical thinking, and lifelong learning.
- PATIENT FOCUSED – Our program is grounded in promoting anesthesia excellence in the care of the individual.
- TEAM COMMITMENT – The success of our team is based on interdependent growth and mutual respect.
The Kaiser Permanente School of Anesthesia is fully committed to the Equal Opportunity Policy of our parent organization Kaiser Permanente and of California State University Fullerton.